My name is Harrison Barnes and I am the Founder of
CasemanagementCrossing.com, one of the largest employment research companies in the world - The Employment Research Institute. Here, we are constantly researching and analyzing new ways to get people jobs and help their careers. We are experts at what we do. Several of our job search companies have won prestigious awards, and others have been among the fastest growing companies in America more than once. Personally, I started out my career as a legal recruiter (and still run recruiting firms such as BCG Attorney Search). I've written several books about job search, and I've been responsible for getting tens of thousands of people jobs.
I tell you this not to impress you, but to let you know that I understand what it takes to get people jobs. This is my passion, and the tools I have developed can assist you in getting more interviews and more job offers than you ever thought would be possible.
I want to tell you something today that may or may not be for you. We are seeking professionals who want to make the most of their careers and realize the value of fully exploring their opportunities. Are you someone who:
- Takes your career seriously?
- Is interested in a better job?
- Values your time and does not have 5 to 10 hours a week to apply to jobs?
- Values yourself enough to get professional help with your job search?
- Is interested in one of the following: (1) increasing your income, (2) finding a job closer to home, (3) finding a job with more upward mobility, or (4) finding a job with a better work-life balance?
Look, the fact is not everyone takes their career seriously, and not everyone is really seeking to do something significant with their career.
However, there are a select few people who really want something more. These are the types of people who are truly seeking success. These types of people will do everything they can to reach their goals and will not hold back. It is for these rare people that
CasemanagementCrossing Concierge exists.